Friday, November 25, 2016

Week 15: Final Week

I really enjoyed this semester. I learned a lot about this history of comics what it meant to actually visualize the context of the comic world. This class has also made me widen my horizon as an artist and filmmaker with storytelling. The blogging every week helped me become more confident in showing my work to the world as well as my peers seeing it.


When signing up for this class I thought that we were actually going to make our own comic books by the end of the semester. I would have loved to do that. I feel as a class, creating our comic books would have inferred on what we have learned in the course. I really wanted to create my own comic with stories that I came up with on my own free time. Maybe I could even make some then post them on future blogs or even use them in my senior thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment